Rashmika Mandanna’s victorian collar floral dress is perfect to steal attention at a party – Times Now
September 12, 2020 - Party Maxi Dress
Tips to recreate Rashmika Mandanna’s floral look&
- Rashmika Mandanna is not just loved for her films, but also for her fashion picks
- The actress chose a victorian collar floral dress earlier this year
- The party-perfect dress is extremely easy to style
Apart from admiring their work on the screen, fans often look up to celebrities in more ways than one. Be it their dedication to work or even their off duty conduct, fans take inspiration from their favourite celebrities in a lot of other aspects. But the one thing that often leaves fans impressed beyond measure is celebrities’ fashion choices. This is perhaps why, in India, the fashion trends are largely set by what celebrities don day in and day out. This is not just limited to the Hindi film industry, popularly known as Bollywood, but also to regional film industries.
For instance, actress Rashmika Mandanna, who made her debut with Kannada film Kirik Party and went on to star in Telugu films, has often left fans gushing over her fashion picks. Be it sarees or dresses, no matter what Rashmika dons, it’s bound to leave the fashion police in awe.
But while her enviable wardrobe has many outfits you would want to try, the one dress that has caught our attention is a floral pick that she sported back in March this year. The Geetha Govindam actress was snapped in a floral print dress; with a white base and pink flowers. The highlight of the dress was its victorian collar, which made it stand out when compared to other floral dresses. Rashmika rounded off her look with a ponytail, light makeup and a stylish pair of heels.
Here, check out Rashmika Mandanna’s look:
Why you should recreate Rashmika Mandanna’s floral print look:
The dress is not just apt for a day outing with your friends, but also perfect if you wish to be the centre of attention at any party. But if you are confused as to why floral prints deserve a shot, it’s perhaps time to remind yourself the many aspects of the said print. One can never go wrong with floral print. Floral print can be worn in any season and at any occasion. It can be toned down and even glammed up, as per the occasion. It not only adds a vibrant touch to your look but makes for a perfect pick for both casual and formal outings.
Tips to recreate the look:
- First, you need to decide the kind of dress you’d want to sport. It can be a victorian collared one, just like Rashmika, or it can even be a maxi dress. You can also choose a wrap dress or a slip dress if you desire.
- Once the dress is decided, you need to make sure that your makeup and hairdo are in accordance with the outfit. Do not go overboard when styling your hair; a messy bun, ponytail or hair kept open make for the best options. As for makeup, the pinks never fail to work with floral print.
- When it comes to footwear, make sure the pair you choose is comfortable yet stylish. A simple slip-on or even heels can work well with dresses.
- You can also up the style stakes with delicate jewellery.
Similar celebrity-inspired looks for you to try:
Well, it’s true that nothing comes close to flower power when it’s about drop-dead gorgeous looks!