At Milan Fashion Week, a Dolce Gabbana uncover had to be deferred since of technical problems with a models. . . they were drones. But they eventually zipped down a catwalk toting a tumble 2018 handbags. Not to be outdone, Gucci featured models carrying cyborg-like replicas of their possess heads. In a conflict for runway dominance, vital labels have taken to presenting some-more than only cutting-edge wardrobe to pull pleasantness to their latest collections. These desirous set designs from a past year done waves even before a initial indication stepped feet on stage.
1. Balenciaga: The snowboarding-inspired fall-winter collection assimilated by a graffiti-clad polystyrene “mountain” during a Paris warehouse.
2. Louis Vuitton: At a Musée du Louvre, Paris, ancient mill design and a resisting contemporary runways backdropping a fall-winter and spring-summer collections.
3. Moncler: In Milan, a colors of a Moncler Genius collection swapping with black and white, a latter pleasantness of built nylon forms and a landscape of paper “icebergs.”
4. Dior: For a mod fall-winter collection during a Musée Rodin, Paris, collages of selected magazines covers and criticism signs commemorating a 50th anniversary of 1968’s Summer of Love.
5. Gucci: Staged in a brand’s Milan headquarters, artistic executive Alessandro Michele’s operating-room museum drew impulse from feminist Donna Haraway, with models clutching prosthetic heads for a fall-winter collection.
See some-more from a Apr emanate of Interior Design