Body Mist Market Growth Opportunities and Forecast up to 2018 – 2028 – Crypto Daily
September 24, 2020 - Body Fragrance
COVID-19 Analysis on the Global Body Mist Market
A recent market research report on the Body Mist market published by Fact.MR is an in-depth assessment of the current landscape of the market. Further, the report elaborates on the impact of the COVID-19 on the Body Mist market and provides a thorough understanding of the growth potential of each market segment over the forecast period (2020-2030).
According to the analyst at Fact.MR, the Body Mist market is evenly slated to register a CAGR growth of ~XX% during the assessment period and attain a value of ~US$ XX by the end of 2030. The report analyzes the micro and macro-economic factors that are projected to impact the growth of the Body Mist market in the upcoming years. Further, a detailed analysis of the business continuity strategies of leading market participants is enclosed in the presented report.
Request Sample Report @ https://www.factmr.co/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=165
Key Insights Enclosed in the Report
- Key technological developments related to the Body Mist
- Assessment of the product pricing strategies of prominent market players
- Country-wise analysis of the Body Mist market in different regions
- Analysis of the COVID-19 impact on supply-demand, value chain, and consumption
- Adoption of the Body Mist in various end-use industries
Segmentation of the Body Mist Market
The presented report dissects the Body Mist market into different segments and ponders over the current and future prospects of each segment. The report depicts the year-on-year growth of each segment and touches upon the different factors that are likely to influence the growth of each market segment. Further, projections are made taking into account the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the each market segment.
The various segments of the Body Mist market analyzed in the report include:
- In April 2019, Victoria’s Secret, a leading player in body mist market, launched a limited-edition, summer-themed scent, ‘Bombshell Paradise Eau de Parfum’, a new addition to the brand’s signature, award-winning Bombshell fragrance collection. It also includes a Fragrance Mist, Rollerball, and Velvet Body Cream.
- In March 2019, in honor of Nation Fragrance Day, Bath & Body Works announced the launch of its newest fragrance – Gingham – created by Firmenich master perfumer Honorine Blanc. Gingham is the latest addition to the company’s extensive portfolio of some of the world’s most iconic and exclusive fragrances, ranging from Cucumber Melon and Japanese Cherry Blossom to Rose and In The Stars.
- In January 2019, Giorgio Armani, launched a new feminine fragrance, Sì Fiori, a flanker to 2013’s Armani Sì. Developed by perfumer Julie Massé, the Sì frangrance will join the brands’ 19 exclusive line-up of scents including its Armani Code and Emporio Armani Diamonds perfume.
- In August 2018, Christian Dior launched a new women’s fragrance Joy de Dior, nearly 20 years after the launch of its first perfume for women, J’Adore. The new fragrance is created by Dior’s exclusive fragrance designer François Demachy and embodied by the US actress Jennifer Lawrence.
The Body Shop
Founded in 1976, The Body Shop is headquartered in Croydon, UK, and offers a wide range of products for skincare, body care, and fragrances. In April 2019, the brand created the ‘Scents of Life’ collection in partnership with Middle Eastern influencers.
Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
Established in 1946, Estée Lauder Companies Inc. is based in New York, USA, and owns many subsidiary brands such as Clinique, MAC Cosmetics, Origins, Jo Malone London, Aveda, Smashbox, Too Faced Cosmetics, and others. With an overall revenue of nearly US$ 13.7 billion in 2018, the company have products ranging from skincare, makeup, and fragrances.
Kenneth Cole Productions
Founded in 1982, Kenneth Cole Productions is an American fashion house based in New York, USA. The company operates six separate lines for clothing and accessories and 1 shoes-only line.
Marks and Spencer Group plc.
Established in 1884, Mark and Spencer Group plc is headquartered in London, UK, with an overall revenue of approximately US$ 14 billion in 2018. In addition to over 300 self-owned retail stores and various franchise stores worldwide, the company launched M&S banking services in the U.K.
Founded in 1983, Moshino is a luxury brand based in Italy, which offers a broad range of apparels and accessories. In April 2018, Moshino was selected by Swedish retail brand H&M to create its haute couture collaboration.
Body Mist Market Players Eye Lucrative Opportunities with Sales through Online Stores
Although modern trade accounts for relatively large share of body mist market, it is highly likely that ecommerce sites will generate greater sales in the foreseeable future, with an estimated value Y-o-Y growth of 5.0% in 2019 over 2018. With growing popularity of social media and emergence of numerous online stores, young consumers are inclined towards purchasing various products through these stores. In addition, manufacturers are focusing on e-commerce sites for brand promotions, price promotions, and marketing campaign, which in turn is likely to fuel the growth of body mist market.
Scope of the Report
Request Research Methodology of this Report.
The Fact.MR study on body mist market offers industry-based intelligence and comprehensive insights into the global market. To carry out a thorough analysis on the growth of body mist market for the period, 2018-2028, a unique methodology and holistic approach have been adapted.
An elaborate and extensive secondary research is followed by an in-depth primary research, to obtain valuable information regarding historical and current growth parameters of the body mist market.